Tuesday, December 8, 2009

and the winner is ...

Thank you all for choosing to foller our blog. We appreciate your support and comments.

A winner has been picked in our first ever give-a-way and that winner is ...


HollyandGary, who have their own blog you can follow also - Reid All About It .

Congratulations, Holly & Gary and thank you!
And how about those sweet puppy faces on Poe, Lacey & Bella on their blog?
I am in love with Lacey - who reminds me of my dog Shooger (Shooger Booger)

this is Shooger Booger - don't you just love her?
such a sweet, sweet face and the sweetest little girl eva'

Be sure and check out our etsy shop .. and thank you.

laterz,

troy & rod

3 comments:

  1. You guys I am so so SO excited!! What an awesome christmas surprise, and everything is really going to give our home a nice vintage touch for our first Christmas here. Thank you again and Merry Christmas!

    P.S. When my husband first saw this post he said "Is that Lacey?" Shooger is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to HollyandGary!!! I'm on my way o'er thar RIGHT NOW!!!

    I'm loving that dog!!!
    ;-) Robelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Troy, not sure what the deal is with blogger email...mostly because I don't know how that works (oh the shame!) but you can email at honichu2 at hotmail dot com and I will reply with my address. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete