Monday, November 2, 2009

the countdown ..

we are in the homestretch here - excited - exhausted - my mind goes blank -

Our sale is November 5, 6 & 7 - Thursday, Friday & Saturday.. it starts at 7AM on Thursday morning ... it is located at our storage bldg - 4800 sq ft of space - at the corner of Victoria St. & Bellmead Drive in Waco, Texas - email us at junkexchange@gmail.com if you would like to be on our email notification list..

You can call us at 281-813-0341 if you need further directions ...

Cash or checks only ..

No children please ..

Boxes and packing material available - wrap your own - we will have people to help you load large items ..

More pictures to come later this evening ..

We load the pricing guns today and begin the task of pricing everything ..

laterz troy & rod

7 comments:

  1. I know you are getting excited!! I'm excited for you~hope it's a very successful sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I lived closer to you, this is torture. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Message sent and heard...I'll leave Cat Daddy at home!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't imagine how excited I am! Remember, I'm grabbing lunch from wherever and bringing it back for all of us. Hey, is there gonna be a prize for the person who traveled the farthest? Will that be me, ya think???
    Love ya!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. looking forward to seeing you all - but i understand if you can't make it -

    the furthest attendee? hmmm - there might be a gift - like a surprise - maybe -

    i do have people coming from down san antonio way - so it might be close - (rod says no, you would win - i leave the math stuff to him)

    this is going to be FUN!!!

    troy

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness, i just looked to my right and saw Sale of the Century - and thought I wanna go! lol!!!

    lol!

    ReplyDelete