Saturday, August 29, 2009

some of this, some of that ..


do people still buy beaded fruit? found this in one of the suitcases. didn't even realize it had it and don't remember buying it ..



jar of cars.. had all these old matchbox and tootsie toy cars and didn't think any of them were really worth that much on their own .. had this gallon glass jar .. put the two together.. i think its a neat look ..i don't know how many i stuffed in there .. shook it a few times and pushed some more in .. i probably should have counted them .. maybe i will and create a contest ..



unpacked a lot of picture frames .. i have been picking those up when i see them priced reasonable enough to resell .. i just kind of like the way they look all topping the wicker table here .. i know i have more frames somewhere in one of the boxes .. how i know.. you see the frame with the rounded corners, the one behind the lucite one with the blue flowers? the one with the kind of yellow coloring and rust flowers? i have at least four more in varying sizes just like that ..and i tended to pack like with like .. so i know there is at least one more box of picture frames..



lastly, anyone want to take a guess as to what this is? i found this one morning several years ago on a walk and have kept it thinking it was kind of cool .. it took me a while to realize what it was .. but i hung onto it because i thought it could be used in a collage or something .. so, take a guess ..

4 comments:

  1. The last pic sort of looks like a flower, but I'm not sure. My husband would buy the jar of cars. He loves these. I too am looking forward to meeting you; see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, it looks like some sort of angel. I'm probably WAY off there! I really like the jar of cars, so clever!
    P.S. I guess 63 cars. ;-)

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found you and I am mighty curious as to what that last pic is!

    I am loving all that luggage on your previous post. I look forward to reading more.

    ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! :)
    that last pic... I have no idea, but am very curious!
    Like Mindy, I too have luggage envy! :)
    gail

    ReplyDelete