Friday, March 2, 2012

and the winner was .. live from Canton

deep apologies for not notifying ya'll of the winner of our FOLK MAGAZINE give-a-way.. long story for the delay ..

and the FOLK MAGAZINE years subscription goes to ..... Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage .. who has the most inspiring blog .. you must stop in and read her ..

canton has been good this weekend.. the weather is stunning and the crowds are thick .. got to see friends alice hanson and donna leblanc and her daughter.. gonna share a few pics of our booth with you .. enjoy .. sorry so short ..but connection here at canton is really the pitts ..

love love love this beautiful french boudoir lamp ..her wire frame body is so wonderful.. also notice the mirror we did with the vintage rose wallpaper behind the silvering ..

the tablecover barely made it through the first day before selling to a very happy customer .. as did the sweet little tufted chair ..

these pillows also sold the first day ..

as of this evening, the rocker is still available at $59 ..

our new pillow cabinet in use .. it was a pain getting it into the booth, but it has worked so well ..
tomorrow promises to be another beautiful day .. wishing you and yours the best day ever. excited i get to see my aunt bobbie and cousin stacy tomorrow .. yea!

love you..
troy

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations Maura!!! I'm so glad the weather's great Troy!!! And I hope you're selling like gangbusters ~ I'm so not surprised about the tablecover, it is so beautiful as was the tufted chair....hope tomorrow is wonderful sweet friend! sleep well, hugs and love, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Maura. Your space looks gorgeous. Wish I had more time...would love to see it and touch everything!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sure, go ahead sell MY pillows! P
    Pfffftttt. ;-)

    Seriously, I love those pillows you sold, and plans to list those in Etsy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ALL YOUR GOODIES. I hope you'll visit sometime. I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Troy!
    I am so excited to be the winner of your Folk Magazine subscription...I can't wait until the first copy arrives...Thank you!! Wish we lived closer...I'd LOVE to bring home that rocker...and those pillows and that tablecloth (even if they WERE sold!). One day my sister in law and I will take a trip down to Texas...we'll bring the SUV ;) I hope you have a WONDERFUL day
    Maura X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Troy, it was such a pleasure to meet you at Petticoats on the Prairie. Your space and creations are truly an inspiration! Wishing you much success. ~ Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Troy, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. your place looks great, as usual AND you got to meet Ann, we have been JMS and bloggy friends forever.
    Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed looking at your photos. Thanks for sharing and Happy easter from Austalia to the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved looking at your pretty booth contents. Wish I lived close to visit. I am 12000miles away.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you had a great show...your booth looks wonderful...hoping to make it back to Canton soon.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete